PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- For installation and maintenance procedure refer to the appropriate
manual for the product being used.
- Do not drop or toss piping material.
- Do not step on a valve.
- Do not put anything heavy on a valve.
- Do not put anything burning or hot near a valve.
- Do not scratch or thrust a valve with anything sharp (such as
a knife and hanger).
- Avoid contacting with any coal tar creosote (antiseptic for
wood), termite insecticide, vermicides, or paint.
- Secure sufficient space for maintenance and inspection.
- Select piping material suitable for your specific needs, using
"Chemical Resistance on Asahi AV Valve" as a guide.
If you have any questions, please, contact the Asahi dealer.
- Be sure to use water pressure when testing a pipeline including
AV piping material.
It is extremely dangerous to use air pressure for testing the
- The pressure limit includes water hammer pressure. Do not exceed
- In discarding a valve, be sure to ask a waste service company.
- Valve should not be used with compressed air or gas.
- If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact your